Egyptian Dragon (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
This race has been created thanks to a certain book(don't remember the name), but when I remember the name i'll type it here.
The Egyptian Dragon's personality depends on the dragon itself because some might be nice and sweet while others might play nasty tricks on others. so don't judge an egyptian dragon until you get to know it. Egyptian Dragons walk on two legs not all four like normal dragons might.
The egyptian Dragons height can go from 4 in. to 6 in. and their width is 5 in. Their eye color is usually violet, green, blue, or red. Because they are dragons they can't use clothing and also don't need it because of their size.
An Egyptian Dragon can get along with nearly any race that's nice enough to get to know them.
Their are no Alignment restrictions for the Egyptian Dragon.
Egyptian Dragons prefer living in solitude with other egyptian dragons in desert areas with enough food (also why their named "Egyptian Dragons", but will live in towns, cities, ruins, deserted castles and other big places with or without other races around.
Egyptian Dragons religon is different for each dragon, and some might not worship any religion at all( about most egyptian dragons).
Egyptian Dragons mainly speak draconic and common but will use any language that they know.
Egyptian Dragons name themselves but prefer to use G or D as the first letter of their name like Drocana or Gullen.
Each Egyptian Dragon has a special Talent of their own. here is a list to choose from when making a character (ONLY 1):
Mood senser: A mood dragon can sense another person's emotion and show it on their color changing ivy scarf mood dragons always wear with a different color for every emotion. Mood dragons are usualy shy and out of the way. Mood dragons breathe multicolored fire breath that matches the scarf they wear no matter what it shows.
tracker: A tracker dragon can sense about any type of enemy by changing his eye color for a different vision. normal eye color is his original eye color. For example: green for plants, mix of purple and blue for magic.
potion maker: A potion dragon can use any plant and turn it into a potion or poison depending on the plant. they carry a quiver their size to carry extra plants with them.
frost breather: A frost dragon has frost breath dealing 2d8(dc vs 14) frost damage in a cone or line up to 20 ft.
plague breather: A plague breather dragon breaths poison breath(2d8, 10+level) and spews toxic gas instead of smoke(1d6 per round for all targets except the dragon in the gas, dc=10+level vs 16) . a plague breather dragon's body is green. Plague breathers are immune to poison and +10 disease resistant.
electrified dragon: An electrified dragon has electricity that can be seen sparking all over their bodies. Electrified dragons can electrify metal material as long as their touching it. Electrified dragons are immune to lightning/electricity. Anyone who touches them will take 1d8(14) electric damage every second. Electrified dragons breath chain lightning that chains to 3 targets instead of fire and can still spew out smoke.
sound burster: a sound dragon breaths sound waves that can break objects and can be fired 30 ft. dealing 2d8(14) sonic damage instead of fire and doesn't spew smoke. a sound dragon's body is gray with circular patterns etched onto their body.
camouflage dragon: a camouflage dragon has everchanging scales that can match whatever color or background there is. a camouflage dragon's eyes match the dominant color of their body but not the design. camouflage dragons can change the color of any object as long as he's holding it and it returns to normal upon letting go, but takes effort depending on the object.
In case your wondering I did get some of this from somewhere but I forgot where, so if you could let me know i'll check for refferance.
If anyone can help me with improving the balance with the Special Talents that would be great.
- +3 intelligence: Egyptian Dragons rely on what they know rather than strength because of their size so they usualy use stealth or magic.
- Dragon type and Construct subtype: The Egyptian Dragon can breath fire and solidify into a claylike statue.
- Fine: because the Egyptian Dragon is so small they gain 3 points on defensive rolls and +5 to hide
- Natural Weapon: The Egyptian Dragon can use bite and claw natural weapons
- Dragon hide: egyptian dragons skin is covered in scales that are the same color as their body and gives them 10 natural armor points.
- Speed: base land speed is 30 feet: Fly speed is 60 feet
- Special Talent (Ex): Every Egyptian Dragon has a special talent of their own.
- Fire Breath (Ex): Egyptian dragons have fire breath that does 2d8 and is 40ft. by 25ft. cone or a line up to 30 ft. their special talent might replace this if its breathlike.
- Solid form (Ex): The Egyptian Dragon can take on a solid form made of clay that can't be broken or shaped by magic and/or hand and can be put in a bag or inventory and come out when they want to.
- Size Immunity (Ex): Egyptian Dragons are immune to size change effects
- Spell-Like Ability: 8 per day— Caster level is 6. The save DC is fortitude-based.
- Psi-Like Ability: 8 per day— Manifester level is 10. The save DC is constitution-based.
- Automatic Languages: Draconic, Common. Bonus Languages: Ignan, halfling, dwarven, celestial, elven, auran, gnome, halfling.
- Favored Class: any stealth or magic
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100 years||150 years||200 years||+300 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||0' 6"||+2 intelligence||1 lb.||× (5) lb.|
|Female||0' 6"||+2 charisma||1 lb.||× (5) lb.|