Efreets (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
"run around, catch things on fire, the usual"
usually very short tempered.
average height: 6'3"-6'10", weight: 135-195 lbs, skin color: red to orange, eye color: red to orange; though some wierdos have blue.
Efreets generally get along with other creatures of fire.
Efreets are usually neutral or lawful evil, Efreet clerics and paladins are usually good though.
Efreets generally live near fire, or where fire was earlier: volcano ridges, the elemental chaos, burned-out villages, ect.
Efreets usually worship kord, or grummsh.
names must have a reference to flame or fire, and usually are compound words Examples include: Flamewringer, Pyreslayer, or Scorchring.
- +2 strength, -2 wisdom. Efreets are strong but none too wise.
- humanoid(fire) Efreets are flame beings in human form.
- medium:no size related bonuses
- Efreet speed 6, 30 feet, also: fly 8(hover)
- blazing soul (aura 1): any creature that starts its turn in the aura while taking ongoing fire damage takes an additional 5 ongoing fire damage
- Automatic Languages: common, primordial.
Bonus Languages: giant, abyssal
- Favored Class: fighter
|30 years||+ age modifier for simple classes|
|middle age 1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|30 years||85 years||120 years||150 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|