Ecendrite (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Ecendrites act a bit ritualistic all developing something they must do, something as trivial as biting a piece of garlic, or to cut a place on their body. This all depends on how each Ecendrite was raised. The lines on their face unleashes small pulses of psychic energy which allows then to gain a moderate understanding of nearly any language, but only when it comes to speaking that is. Many try and study magical arts to try and find a better understanding of this natural ability.
The average height of the Ecendrites are six feet. Their skin is a raven black with blue lines going up their arms to to their eyes. Their eyes are completely black, as a custom to them they wear black makeup around the eyes to make them appear even larger. All Ecendrites have the same two colored hair, black and white, however all Ecendrites are born with a differing hair length. Some long, some short etc. Ecendrites are also known as the Dark Ones, favoring dark and cloudy weather over bright weather. While it is dark, cloudy, or twilight Ecendrites have the ability to fight in battle much harder.
The Ecendrites tend to get along with all races equally. They tend to stay among very small groups often in public, and are a kind of wild people , sometimes not seeming civil, but can communicate well due to their natural abililties.
Ecendrites remain mostly Neutral but will turn into to good or evil if it meets their needs.
They adapt to nearly any region, being a versatile people, but they tend to live in mountainous areas or large forests
Differs from each Ecendrite, but a lot are without religion, however they still perform somewhat taboo ritual
Ecendrites can listen to a language once and understand it completely.
The Ecendrite race are generally referred to as Dark ones, or Enkindlers, however, since there is no simple native tongue, specific names vary greatly.
- +2 Strength +2 Constitution +2 Intelligence -2 Charisma
- Ecendrites have the ability to see in the dark with perfect vision. They also can mask all noise no matter the amount of armor they have on
- Ecendrites have the power to release their inner power increasing their strength, resistance to pain and any defensive ability, at the cost of intelligence, and charisma. (Once a day.)
- All Ecendrites are better fighters at night, increasing their ability to battle by two.
- Languages - None, until it is heard Ecendrites know no language besides their own.
- Favored Class: Swordmage
- Level Adjustment: +1
|24 years||+ 26||+ 32||+ 42|
|Middle Age||Old||Venerable||Maximum Age|
|75 years||120 years||160 years||+ 215 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6ft ' "||+||185 lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||6ft ' "||+||180 lb.||× () lb.|