|In a matter of hours D&D Wiki be down for an extended period of time to perform necessary hardware upgrades.|
These hardware upgrades should address user's concerns including Talk:Main Page#Web Page Not Found Error and the database access times when saving, moving, and deleting pages. Please stand by.
Dwarf Faeries (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Most dwarf faeries spend their lives in defence of their specific piece of nature whether that be a bend in a creek, a field of flowers or even a specific tree. However many abandon their homes either because it has been destroyed or they have taken their defence of nature to an extreme and attempt to defend all nature. Few abandon their defence of nature entirely, but it is not unheard-of.
Dwarf faeries stand between 3" and 5" tall and weigh around 9 oz. When dwarf faeries reach adulthood they choose a piece of nature to defend and gain some physical characteristics related to it; for example the skin of a dwarf faerie who chooses to defend an oak tree will turn a dark brown and his/her hair and/or eyes will most likely turn green. They also have translucent insect-like wings that can fold in behind them.
Most dwarf faeries are taught to hate most other races who destroy nature. They tend to have cordial relations with those other races who defend nature but they are easily offended and most prefer to work alone.
Most dwarf faeries are true neutral but many sway in different directions.
Dwarf faeries are found almost anywhere you find nature.
There is very little organized religion among dwarf faeries. Those that are faithful tend to worship gods of nature.
Most dwarf faeries speak Sylvan.
Dwarf faeries are given first names at birth and take a second name based on their choice of territory.
Dwarf faeries characters possess the following racial traits.
- –8 Strength, +16 Dexterity, -4Constitution, +4 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
- Fine size. +4 bonus to Armor Class, +4 bonus on attack rolls, +8 bonus on Hide checks, –8 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 1/8 those of Medium characters.
- Base land speed is 10 feet. It also has a fly speed of 60 feet (good).
- Low-light vision.
- Skills: +4 racial bonus on Appraise, Craft, and Alchemy checks.
- Racial Feats: Dodge as a bonus feat.
- +3 natural armor bonus.
- Special Attacks (see above): None.
- Special Qualities (see above): Damage reduction 10/cold iron
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Dwarf.
- Favored Class: Ranger.
- Level adjustment +2.
|5 years||+5d8 months||+2d4 years||+6d6 years|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|30 years||50 years||70 years||+3d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||0' 2.5"||+1d10 1/4"||6 oz||× 2d4 oz.|
|Female||0' 2.5"||+1d10 1/4"||6 oz||× 2d4 oz.|