Drox (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Drox are very pale and frozen to the touch. Many years living in the the tundra of Iv-eer (Our World) has eaten away at the looks and their bodies. They are a a fairly tall and skinny race that is very light weight and slightly flexible. They still have a little bit of hair on their heads, very dirty, long, messy and in clumps. Their eyes have all turned a pure white or white grey color. They are still able to see out of them, but many people at first think that they are blind and have made the mistake of it.
- +2 Intelligence +2 Wisdom −2 Strength −2 Charisma
- Humanoid (Undead)
- Medium size
- Drox base land speed is 20 ft
- Spell-Like Ability: —. Caster level is . The save DC is -based.
- Psi-Like Ability: —. Manifester level is . The save DC is -based.
- Automatic Languages: Droxen and Common
- Favored Class: Wizard
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|