Dreadful Demeanor (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
||- | style="vertical-align: middle; white-space: nowrap;"| Dreadful Demeanor | style="vertical-align: middle;" | Fill in prerequisites for this feat
| style="vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0.9em;"| People know you're a badass motherfvcker the instant you enter the room.
| style="vertical-align: middle; text-align: center;" | -</dplc>
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Intimidate.
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 to your Intimidate checks.
- 4 ranks: You can demoralize an opponent as a move action.
- 9 ranks: Opponents you've demoralized remain Shaken until they lose sight of you.
- 14 ranks: Opponents who would be Panicked because of your fear effects are Cowered instead for the duration of the effect.
- 19 ranks: Any time you confirm a critical hit in melee, your target is Cowered until they lose sight of you. This is a fear effect.