Drakenbred, Red (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
T'karni, Red Drakenbred
Each T'karn has the firey heart of a red dragon within them, so they can be burningly cheerful to flamingly hateful. They have a wide range of expressive personalities, that causes each one to act slightly different. They love (some are addicted) to alcool, more often strong or fine one. T'karni always show their strengh and their gorgeousness by duelling those who show attention to them. They really love to dance to show their charm.
The T'karni are a bit taller than your average humans. They have normal skin a bit bright, and some have patches of scales along their jaws, shoulders, forearms, shins and feet. These scales range in color from wine red to shimmering gold, and are the same color as their hair. Their eyes are burning colors of red, gold, amber, brown, orange, yellow and sometimes green. They have two horns that protrude from the back of their head, and a smaller set behind their ears.
T'karni are very abrasive when dealing with other races, they hold slaves, and conquer countries. Their kingdoms are almost always militaristic, and brutal in dealing with enemies.
T'karni can be of any alignment, however they tend to be very oppinionated, staying far from the neutral alingments.
T'karni usually set their homes in the mountainous regions, often near fortresses.
T'karni tend to worship war-like deities or Draconic deities. They differ in religious beliefs from each individual to the next.
T'karni learn commmon and Draconic through their culture, and often learn any nearby regional languages. They can also learn firey elemental languages.
T'karni are given a surname at hatching, but earn their first name through deeds of valor and tests of strength.
- +2 Strength and Constitution, −2 Wisdom: T'karni are often mean spirited and cruel. They make up for that by being strong and sturdy.
- Humaniod(Dragonblooded, Fire): T'karni are descendants of Fire Dragons.
- * Low-Light Vision: A T'karni can see fifth times as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish only red shape of colors and retain the ability to see all detail.
- +3 racial bonus in Perform(Dance), +2 to Intimidate and -2 Disguise
- Natural Armor +1
- Unearthly Grace (su): as long as a T'karni wears light or no armor, they may add their Charisma bonus to their AC and all saves.
- T'karni base land speed is 30 feet
- Firebreath(Ex): T'karni can breathe a 30ft. cone of fire, the reflex save DC is equal to 10 + HD. This attack does 1d6 damage for every two levels the T'karn has.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Draconic, Regional Languages. Bonus Languages: Elvish, Torkkish, Ignan, Igniko, Gobber(Goblin), Boggart(Goblin), Orcish.
- Favored Class: Barbarian, Shaman, Half-dragon paragon.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||75 years||100 years||+10d4 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 4"||+2d8||160 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||6' 2"||+2d8||140 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|