Drakenbred, Pyroclastic(3.5e Helvruin Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Tsobaal, Pyroclastic Drakenbred
Each Tsoba has the broiling heart of a lava dragon within them, so they can be calmly dormant to ragingly fierce. They have a wide range of hard personalities, that causes each one to act slightly different.
 Physical Description
The Tsobaal are a bit shorter than your average humans, and have a stouter build. They have burning, lava-colored skin, with patches of rocky scales along their jaws, shoulders, forearms, shins and feet. These scales range in color from granite to sandstone, and are the same color as their hair. Their eyes are solid, boiling colors of red, orange, yellow and brown. They have two horns that protrude from the back of the head, and sweep forward in arcs.
Tsobaal are very abrasive when dealing with other races, they burn and fight to gain prowess. Their camps are almost always full of scoundrels and mercenaries.
Tsobaal can be of any alignment, however they tend to be very indifferent, staying close to the neutral alingments. However, they are also more tempted to lean toward chaotic or evil alignments.
Tsobaal usually set their homes in the mountainous regions, often near volcanoes, deserts or cold regions.
Tsobaal tend to worship firey deities or Draconic deities. They differ in religious beliefs from each individual to the next.
Tsobaal learn commmon, Ignan and Draconic through their culture, and often learn any nearby regional languages. They can also learn chaotic extraplanar languages.
Tsobaal are given a surname at hatching, but earn their first name through deeds of strength and tests of prowess.
 Racial Traits
- +4 Strength, +2 Dexterity and Wisdom, −2 Charisma: Tsobaal are often introverted and cruel. They make up for that by being swift and immensely strong.
- Outsider(Dragonblooded, Fire, Native): Tsobaal are descended from extraplanar lava dragons.
- Natural Armor +5
- Tsobaal base land speed is 40 feet
- Darkvision 60ft.
- A Tsoba glows with light about the intensity of a candle. Creatures who sense heat rather than light see any Tsoba unless he is behind a 3 inch wall of stone or the equivalent.
- Pyrobreath(Ex): Tsobaal can breathe a 30ft. cone of fire and sonic waves, the reflex save DC is equal to 10 + HD. This attack does 1d6 damage for every two levels the Tsoba has.
- Destructionbreath(Ex): Tsobaal can breathe a 60ft. line of destrucion once per day, the reflex or fortitude save DC is equal to 10 + HD/2. If an opponent does not make the specified save, they and all their possessions crumble to dust.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Ignan, Draconic, Regional Languages. Bonus Languages: Elvish, Torkkish, Infernal, Igniko, Gobber(Goblin), Boggart(Goblin), Orcish, Uldorn(Dwarvish), Abyssal, Illithidae.
- Favored Class: Paladin, Ranger, Half-dragon paragon.
- Level Adjustment: +2
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|60 years||85 years||110 years||+10d4 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 2"||+1d8||160 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||5' 0"||+1d8||140 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|