Drakenbred, Fang (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Krth'naal, Fang Drakenbred
Each Krth'na has the barbaric temperament of a fang dragon, so they can be highly intelligent to cruelly tyranical. They have a wide range of aggresive personalities, that causes each one to act slightly different.
 Physical Description
The Krth'naal are about the same size as your average humans, but have spiny scales covering their bodies. They have normal skin, with patches of spine-covered scales along their jaws, shoulders, forearms, shins and feet. These scales range in color from gray to bone-hued, and are the same color as their hair. Their eyes are raging colors of red, blue, green, orange, yellow, purple and sometimes brown. They have two long horns that protrude from their eyebrows and sweep backward along their skull.
Krth'naal are very aggressive when dealing with other races. They often conquer and subject. However, they are often quiet and introverted.
Krth'naal can be of any alignment, however they tend to be very opinionated, staying far from the neutral alignments. They are also more often evil than good.
Krth'naal usually set their homes in the mountainous regions, often near desserts or forests.
Krth'naal tend to worship war-like deities or Draconic deities. They differ in religious beliefs from each individual to the next.
Krth'naal learn common and Draconic through their culture, and often learn any nearby regional languages. They can also learn outsiders' evil languages.
Krth'naal are given a surname at hatching, but earn their first name through deeds of valor and tests of battle.
 Racial Traits
- +4 Strength, +2 Constitution and Intelligence, −2 Dexterity: Krth'naal are covered in spines, which slows them down. They make up for that by being creative and strong.
- Humaniod(Dragonblooded): Krth'naal are descendants of Fang Dragons.
- Natural Armor +5
- Krth'naal have claw, bite and gore attacks. Claw is 1d4 damage, bite is 1d6 damage and gore is 1d8 damage. They have three natural gore attacks (Horns on head, spines on arms) which they can use.
- A Krth'na's unarmed strikes deal lethal damage. If they progress in the monk class, their attacks deal damage as if they were one size larger.
- Krth'naal base land speed is 40 feet
- Vampirebreath(Ex): Krth'naal can breathe a 30ft. cone of gas, the reflex save DC is equal to 10 + HD. This attack does 1d4 damage for every two levels the Othella has. When an opponent is struck by this gas, they lose health, which is then replenishes the drakenbred's health.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Draconic, Regional Languages. Bonus Languages: Elvish, Torkkish, Infernal, Abyssal, Igniko, Gobber(Goblin), Boggart(Goblin), Orcish, Uldorn(Dwarvish), Other Regional Languages.
- Favored Class: Psychic Warrior, Paladin.
- Level Adjustment: +2
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||75 years||100 years||+10d4 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 6"||+1d8||120 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||5' 4"||+1d8||105 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|