Drakenbred, Blue (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Othellai, Blue Drakenbred
Each Othella has the majestic manerisms of a blue dragon, so they can be highly interesting to cruel and tyranical. They have a wide range of persuasive personalities, that causes each one to act slightly different.
The Othellai are about the same size as your average humans, but have greater mental capacity. They have normal skin, with patches of scales along their jaws, shoulders, forearms, shins and feet. These scales range in color from deep blue to shining copper, and are the same color as their hair. Their eyes are cool colors of blue, purple, green, yellow, and sometimes black. They have two horns that protrude from behind their ears, with large fin-like ears.
Othellai are very persuasive when dealing with other races. They often turn races under their control. However, they are often very lovable.
Othellai can be of any alignment, however they tend to be very opinionated, staying far from the neutral alignments.
Othellai usually set their homes in the mountainous regions, often near desserts or seas.
Othellai tend to worship diplomatic deities or Draconic deities. They differ in religious beliefs from each individual to the next.
Othellai learn common and Draconic through their culture, and often learn any nearby regional languages. They can also learn earthen elemental languages.
Othellai are given a surname at hatching, but earn their first name through deeds of valor and tests of intelligence.
- +2 Charisma and Intelligence, −2 Wisdom: Othellai are impractical and stuborn. They make up for that by being creative and persuasive.
- Humaniod(Dragonblooded, Earth): Othellai are descendants of Blue and Copper Dragons.
- Unearthly Grace (su): as long as a Othellai wears light or no armor, they may add their Charisma bonus to their AC.
- Othellai base land speed is 30 feet
- Thunderbreath(Ex): Othellai can breathe a 60ft. line of lightning, the reflex save DC is equal to 10 + HD. This attack does 1d6 damage for every two levels the Othella has.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Draconic, Regional Languages. Bonus Languages: Elvish, Torkkish, Terran, Igniko, Gobber(Goblin), Boggart(Goblin), Orcish, Uldorn(Dwarvish), Other Regional Languages.
- Favored Class: Rogue, Sorcerer, Half-dragon paragon.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||75 years||100 years||+10d4 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 6"||+1d8||120 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||5' 4"||+1d8||105 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|