Dragons of Chaser (3.5e Quest)
From D&D Wiki
 To Get The Mission
- You have arrived at a cave where you here screeching of a dragon.
- It sounds in pain do you go to it?
(If the player does read the next line)
- A bandit runs out of the cave at top speed before you can gets his attention.
- You continue on.
- Till you meet the end of the cave and you meet a dragon that has just had an egg.
- The dragon then tells you that her newborn egg has been robbed and tells you to get it back to her and you will receive a gift
 Where to go first
- You first take a look at the town of Chaser( The town of chaos)
- Bandits sneer at you and spit on your boots and laugh.
(You can either fight them or ignore them.)
- You continue to the Ruckuss (name) bar.
- A goblin picks up his club and throws it.
- (This fight is unavoidable.)
- LV 2 Hold 10 Hp 10.
- After the fight the bar goes crazy and the goblin's team of 3 crowds around you.
- (Say stats)
- After the fight you talk to the goblin who tells you who the bandit is and warns you he is not a force to be reckoned with.
- He tells you go to the forest of flame
 The forest of flame
- This forest is full of fire creatures
- First creature you meat 2 Flame giants
- They seam to be guarding a fort.
- You can either convince them to let you in.
- The chances are on rolling a dice with 6 sides, If it lands on one they let you go in.
- If you fail prepare to fight
- beware touching one will hut you and cost you one point. Life of 20 each gold 50 level 2
- Then you enter the building and go forward and meet two guards.
- lv 1 gold 10 each.
- You meet an intersection of 2 halls.
- if you go left you find the dragon egg and a separate dragon in the room.
- Though it is guarded by 4 guards.
- They have the same stats.
- If you go forward you meet the man who stole the dragon.
- Stats lv4 Hp 40
- After defeating him he will tell you where to go.
- You release the separate baby dragon and it will join your team LV 1 hp 10 It will level up with you. It knows fire ball 5 damage then start teaching it breath moves each level till level 10 then you get to ride it for and additional 5 damage and 3 extra places to move.
- When you go back to the dragon it will give you the dragon gauntlets which will add fire to the move if you want. Does five extra damage for the cost off 5 mana.