Draconequi (MLP FIM based 3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Draconequi spend most of their time on the Plane of Chaos and around the closely connected ones, never straying far from their home. Rather than try to reach our plane, they often try to wind up greater daemons or their ilk, usually causing more good than harm.
 Physical Description
Exactly what a draconequus looks like is never the same. All draconequi have two arms, two legs, two horns, and two wings. The limbs never match on the one Draconequus, but male draconequi have the build of a male of the species, while the females have the appropriate female parts.
Draconequi are mostly feared. There are some cults based around them and their own (Much despised) god, but mostly the consequences of their actions cause panic, which causes them a bad reputation. However in some small gnome or pony circles, a draconequus is the elder's old drinking buddy.
All draconequi are chaotic-something, be it neutral, good, or evil. The chaotic evil ones are as rare as they are hated, even among draconequi, but they are a force to be reckoned with.
Draconequi either live in the Plane of Chaos, where they live in family groups or on their own, or if they are bound to the material plane they make their home in isolated caves and groves.
Draconequi have only ever had one god of their own, and he is hated, to the point at which to say his name is taboo amongst most draconequi. Discord, Father of Grief and Destruction, is the greatest enemy of Princess Celestia, but was encased in stone and destroyed many years ago. However the occasional evil draconequus has looked for ways to bring him back...
On their home plane, a Draconequus is named after any letter that comes to mind post-birth. Once they properly make contact with another species, the draconequus will take a name that the creature suggests, be forcefully given a name, or keep their letter name. Draconequi usually refer to themselves by their letter names.
 Racial Traits
- +4 Dexterity, +4 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, +4 Charisma: Draconequi are fast, smart, strong willed, and very persuasive.
- Chaotic Outsider: Very rarely is a draconequus born at their full age.
- Large: Draconequi have a -4 penalty on hide and move silently checks.
- Draconequi base land speed is 35 feet: flying speed is 120 feet.
- Natural Prowess: Draconequi have a +2 bonus on Spellcraft and Perform checks, and a + 4 bonus on Use Magic Device, Disable Device, Bluff and Diplomacy check.
- With a Wave of my Hand: Draconequi have a number of spells that they pick up as they age. Choose one school of magic (not universal) at character creation. The draconequus has - 3 Level 1 spells, 3 level 2 spells, 3 level 3 spells, 2 level 4 spells, 2 level five spells, and 1 level six spell, all of which are decided at creation. These spells cannot be changed to any others from the school.
- Little Piece of Chaos: Draconequi do not age normally - they can change their apparent age at will, and never suffer any modifiers from ageing.
- Spell-Like Ability: 5 per day — Polymorph Self. Caster level is 7.
- Automatic Languages: Common + any one other. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer. If the character takes the Draconequus racial class instead of a standard class at creation, use that class instead.
- Level Adjustment: +7
 Vital Statistics
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 8"||+2d12||150 lb.||× 3d4 lb.|
|Female||6' 2"||+2d10||130 lb.||× 2d6 lb.|