Discussion:3.5 solo gaming help needed
From D&D Wiki
I need help in creating a solo game for a druid, starting of at 1st level. I would like to be able to have the druid doing druid things and earning xp and not just killing goblins. any ideas?
List of possible druid objectives.
Her is a list of thing i can imagine over the top of my head a druid would do. Mind some of them can become hack and slash but that depends on the druids actions.
- Detective work. -> Somethings wrong! Go find out what. -> new plague in the forest.
- Diplomatic work. -> That guy doesn't like that guy. Go make them friends. -> Forest elves vs human settlers.
- Messenger work. -> Bring this message from A to B. Don't get lost on the way. -> Forest god to village or king.
- Mystery work. -> What is this thing? Go research it. -> Old ruins in the forest.
-- variation: Why is the forest sick or this area of land ailing? Go find out.
- Gauntlet work -> Her is a tunnel. Go to the other side. -> self explanatory.
- Puzzle work -> Go get book of challenges. xD -> its a book with lots of challenges for players both combat and brain wise
- Cultural work -> Spread the love! Go convert people to natures way. -> also self explanatory.
- City work -> Her is a small village. Go administrate it. -> a forest community with a population equal druid level x 5.
Hope this helps --09:19, 11 December 2011 (MST)
Are we looking for any particular class?
What classes are you looking for? I don't want to throw out too much for something which doesn't even relate.-- Irykyl 10:27, 8 March 2012 (MST)
why not have more than one ecosystem at war with eachother, it might be a fun campaign-long quest, to keep the sea from eating the shore or to keep a jungle from consuming a bog, it would seem trivial to a normal person but if a bog dies so do all the animals that cant live in a jungle, many frogs will be gone and that can change regional crops or possibly larger more intrusive creatures start eating farmers, its more of a struggle to keep two worlds from destroying eachother.--Jintoya (talk) 14:38, 17 February 2013 (MST)