Diclonii (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
This is an attempt to start an article about the Diclonius race from the Elfen Lied anime, for those who have not seen the show, here is a link that might help you understand what I am aiming towards: http://manga.wikia.com/wiki/Diclonius
Diclonii is a recent evolutionary off-shoot of the Human race. Diclonii are mostly bitter and distrustful creatures, due to the servere abuse they are forced to endure in their childhood because of their horns. Many may come along as cold-hearted and even ruthless. They are quick to anger and can be very vengeful at times. It have also been shown however, that Diclonii, when raised/treated with love and care, can be just so compassionate and cheerful towards regular Humans, much like a Human in theory would be with his/her fellow species. The reason that most Diclonii may seem so emotionless when among Humans, is mostly for its use as a self-defense mechanism, due to their fear of being betrayed or decieved by the said Humans.
 Physical Description
The distinguishing features of a Diclonius are red or pink hair and eyes, and a pair of horns resembling cat ears on their heads. Their weight and height is about the same as that of regular Humans. Diclonii are mostly female. Male Diclonii are very rare. Diclonii can be further divided into two castes; Royal and Silpelit. Silpelits are sterile, age faster than regular Humans and are also the most common type of Diclonii. A Silpelit can only reproduce by touching a Human with his or her vectors. If a Human is touched by a Diclonii's vectors, he or she becomes infected with the vector virus. While this virus has little to no effect on the Human itself, if he or she later chooses to reproduce, then the offspring will be a Diclonii, but mostly a Silpelit. Royal Diclonii on the other hand, are perfectly fertile and age on the same rate as Humans, but are much rarer and harder to find than Silpelits. The name "Royal" comes from the fact that they are considered the "Kings and Queens" of the Diclonii Race.
Diclonii are typically outcasts in Humanoid society and are often ridiculed for their deformity. Because of this, they often share an extreme hatred towards the Humanity from which they were born, leading them to kill any ordinary Humans on sight. Despite this harsh life, Diclonius has been known to be on friendly terms with any non-Humanoids, including animals.
Diclonii can be of any alignment, though most tend toward evil or neutral at best, due to the years of abuse they suffer growing up. A good Diclonius is possible, just unlikely.
Any lands that Humans would find comfortable.
No structured religion. It is based on the individual, thus each Diclonius may choose their own god(s) or none at all.
Common, may take any language as a bonus language due to high intelligence.
Any name that a Human would have.
 Racial Traits
- +4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma: Diclonii are stronger and faster due to their vectors, and learn very quickly, but their horned appearance tends to have them viewed as monsters and demons. They are also quite resilient.
- Monstrous Humanoid.
- Diclonius base land speed is 40 feet.
- Vectors(Su): A Diclonius's Vectors are the most notable ability of their species. Their Vectors take the form of invisible arms that are much stronger than a normal Human's. Their number, range, and strength varies from Diclonius to Diclonius. A Diclonius Vectors are inborn and begin to develop already in early childhood (3-4 years old). Most Diclonii first unleash their Vectors after a strong bout of anger or fear. Some Diclonii may not activate their Vectors untill much later, however. most diclonii have 4 vectors, but cases have appeared with more.
These arms function much like the Mage Hands spell, but are not limited to non-magic items, may be used to trip, grapple, disarm, wield weapons or take any other kind of action a normal hand could. When using the Vectors to lift or manipulate objects, use your strength score, ignoring the normal limitations of mage hands. These Vectors can pass through solid objects and can be made to vibrate at a microscopic level making them exceedingly sharp, treating them as vorpal weapons with a natural slam attacks dealing 1d8 (18-20, x2) slashing damage.
- Awareness(Ex): A Diclonius is aware of all other Diclonii within 5 miles of himself/herself.
- Deflect Arrows as a bonus feat.
- When picking a two-handed feat, you instead learn the multiweapon equivalent.
- Automatic Languages: Common
- Bonus Languages: Any (as a Human)
- Favored Class: Any (as a Human)
 Vital Statistics