Deschin (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|WFRC Race Created by|
|WFRC User Page:||goblins85|
A humanoid race of desert dwellers. They are a quiet and silent people, moving like the wind. They have a sandy coloration to their skin and stand slightly higher than most humanoids (Use Half-Orc hieght and wieght list) And tend to hold a very mystical appearance about themselves.
 Deschin Racial Traits
- Medium-size: As Medium-sized creatures, Deschins have no special bonuses or penalties due to size.
- Deschin base land Speed 30 feet. However, when moving over sand, they act as if it was normal ground. Also, when moving over sand, they move faster, and increase their speed by ten.
- +2 racial bonus to Diplomacy and Intimidate. Deschin are very quiet, and are aware of how to use this to their advantage when talking with someone.
- Roughness: A Deschins skin is very rough. As such, it does a small amount of things. First, when someone wearing light armor or no armor grapples a Deschin, they take 1d3 points of damage each round. Also, a Deschins unarmed strike does an additional 2 points of damage. And, their tough skin offers them a Natural Armor bonus of +1.
- Hide in plain sight: A Deschin can ‘Hide in Plain sight’ while in the desert.
- +1 racial bonus to Spot, Listen, and Sense Motive. Deschin are insightful beings
- +4 racial bonus to all saves when concerning the desert environment. Also, Deschins receive a +3 bonus to all survival checks when it deals with the desert.
- Languages: Deschin and Common. Bonus Languages: Infernal, Draconic, Gnome, Elven, Goblin.
- Favored Class: Ranger. A Multiclass Deschin’s Ranger level does not count when determining whether she suffers an XP penalty.