Demon Fiend (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Roughly humanoid, with four arms, Demon fiends are relatively thin. The upper body gleams, similar to that of an insect. Their legs look similar to chickens legs, only covered with scales, and missing an overly long middle toe. Their head looks like a cross between human and insect, with large mandibles encasing a horrific mouth, filled with moving teeth. A long barbed tail comes up behind it, completing it's devilish appearance.
- +6 Strength, +2 Constitution, +4 Intelligence.: Demon Fiend's are smart and rely on their intelligence as well as their strength.
- Outsider (Extraplanar): Demon fiend's are usually created in the nine hells, and sent to the infinite abyss.
- Medium: They get no bonuses for their size
- Demon feind base land speed is 50ft, flying speed is 80ft
- Baatezu traits: As devil's, Demon fiend's gain Baatezu traits (MM1, p306)
- +3 Natural Armour: Demon fiend's have chitinous skin.
- Multiple Limbs: Demon fiend's have four arms, and as such can take the multi-weapon fighting feat. If at any point they gain natural attacks (through classes or feats etc) they may also get the multiattack feat. (These are not bonus feats) Demon fiends also possess a set of bat like wings which are tipped with poisonous claws which do 1d4 ragular damage plus 1d4 per round of poison damage
- Naturally Psionic: Demon fiends gain 2 additional Power Points at every class level.
- Bonus feats: Demon fiends get Psionic Body as a bonus feat at first level.
- Automatic Languages: Infernal, Draconic, Celestial. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Any.
- Level Adjustment: +7
|200 years||800 years||1600 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 5"||+2d12||135 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|
|Female||4' 11"||+2d12||100 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|