Death Angels (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Angel of Death
Many cross-breeds have become races, but death angels are by far one of the oddest. To mortals, they appear as Death with bladed, angelic wings, hence the name "death angel".
The average death angel appears to be cold and emotionless. While this may appear to be true, they do have emotions, but only extreme ones (hate, rage, ecstasy). A normal day is training in some field, whether it is in arms, crafts, or performances.
 Physical Description
Death angels stand six to eight feet tall with long hair that varies in most colors (with the exceptions of pink, purple and most shades of yellow). Their eyes glow normally a dark black, but it can be any other dark colour (E.G. dark red). Four lethal-looking angelic wings sprout from their backs. They can be feathered, skeloton or even metal/metalic looking. Their body shape resemble that of elves with their skin a mixture of midnight black and blood red. Although like an elf, they do not get their racial abilitys or bonuses. A blade, in addition to their forearms, protrudes at the elbow. These blades can contract if nesecary. They normally wear a wrath cloak over what ever armour they wear.
They get along with any and all races, for they wish not to anger anyone.
Death angels are always Neutral.
They live on their own plane of existence, similar to that of Earth.
They follow the gods of neutrality more often than not.
They speak a creole that is a mixture of the 20 standard languages. However, it has no name.
They often take the names of their family's craft or profession..
 Racial Traits
- Outsider (Native)
- Natural Armor: +2
- Death angel base land speed is 40 ft: Death angels can also fly at 160 feet with perfect maneuverability.
- Immune to all death and enchantment effect.
- Aura sense (Sp): At will, a death angel can detect chaos, detect evil, detect good or detect law. Caster level is character level. Save DC is Charisma-based.
- Mind Blank (Su): Death angels have a permanent mind blank effect.
- Transformation 5 per day (5th level) (Su): Gain the ability to take the form of an ancestor demon/devil/celestial, (Any except unique).
- They have no spells per day but can only know how to use a total of 5 per lvl.(this overrides any class feature)
- Minor resistances to all.
- They may also use the blade that protrudes from their elbow. It does the same as a masterwork scythe.
- Automatic Languages: Common, The Mixture. Bonus Languages: Celestial, Infernal, Abyssal. (When living on the material plane they may learn racial languages).
- Favored class: Any.
- Level Adjustment: +5.
If a death angel is combined with the scythe(s)of death then they get strong telekenetic power.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|300,000 years||25,000,000 years||21,000,000,000 years||immortal|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 10"||+2d8||160 lb.||× (2d8) lb.|
|Female||5' 10"||+2d8||150 lb.||× (2d8) lb.|