Dawn of Civilization (3.5e Campaign Setting)
From D&D Wiki
| This has some sparse information, but large amounts of material are missing. Please help improve this.
What are the rating guidelines in more detail?
 D A W N O F C I V I L I Z A T I O N
It is the beginning of history. Long before the great heroes will be born, long before the start of the great empires of the world, the seeds of civilization are planted. Play as one of innumerable customizable tribes, in any of six starting locations, and build yourselves into a force to be reckoned with. Conquer the world, martially or culturally, or strike out on your own and explore the wilderness. The choice is yours.
This setting is meant to represent the beginnings of the classic settings. The PC's play the equivilent of cave-people, starting in one of six locations, with a randomized set of resources local, and go from there. It can be played from any level, but I recomend limiting it to ten and under, just to keep the feel of it right.
- ClassesBase, Advanced, and Prestige
- EquipmentEven in the Stone age, you can make some pretty cool stuff...
- FeatsIt'll take speed, skill, and not a little luck to win out here...
- RacesYou have to start somewhere...
- TribesThe only way you survive out here is back to back...
- For GMs
- CreaturesIt's the saber-tooth tiger you don't see that kills you...
- NPCsAnything from rival tribes to sentient nature spirits
- AdventuresStart a fire. Build a house. Just living here is an adventure.
- ResourcesEverything you can find will help here.
- TechnologyCraft a spear. Learn to fish. Technology is wonderful like that.
- CivilizationsHow did you think you got tech, anyway?
- GuidelinesHelpful guidelines for capturing that prehistoric flavor
NOTE// FEEL FREE TO CREATE YOUR OWN SUPPLEMENTS FOR THIS CAMPAIGN. POST THEM AND ALERT ME TO THEIR EXISTENCE, PLEASE!