Daniel Draco (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
regular games, and may affect overall
balance and gameplay. Take caution
when using this material.
While very helpful when they get the chance, Daniel_Drakans can be a bit nit-picky, carping and standoffish at first encounter. They also aren't very cognizant of their surroundings. People often must meet a Daniel_Drakan twice before coming to understand their kind and helpful nature.
 Physical Description
Capable of masquerading as an average human, Daniel_Drakans are almost all about six feet tall and nearly 300 pounds. All Daniel_Drakans have blue eyes, and are a little bit thicker it frame than you might expect.
Daniel_Drakans are excellent in a conversation, although sometimes overbearing. Their knowledge of many subjects can seem overwhelming or pretentious, but the information they share is meant honestly and in good nature.
Almost unwaveringly lawful. Usually good as well, but evil Daniel_Drakans are a menace when they come about.
They roam the lands of DandWikis, helping lost souls, advising the needy, repairing broken article, and just generally doing as much good as they can.
Many Daniel_Drakans worship Celestian, or other good and lawful gods.
Daniel_Drakans have their own language: Daniel_Draconic. All Daniel_Drakans learn Common.
Many Daniel_Drakans have names that may seem a bit... out there, ranging from Dob to K'zekti. They choose their names when they reach adulthood.
 Racial Traits
- +4 Intelligence, −2 Wisdom: Daniel_Drakans are very knowledgeable, but are not the most observant of creatures.
- Humanoid (Danny): Daniel_Drakans are normal Humanoids, but are of their own distinct species.
- Medium: A Daniel_Draco gains has no advantages or penalties for being medium.
- Daniel_Draco base land speed is 30 ft.
- Useless Knowledge (Ex): When a Daniel_Draco uses the Bardic Knowledge class feature or any class feature similar to it that allows a Daniel_Draco to know some sort of esoteric information, the Daniel_draco gains a +2 racial bonus on that check.
- A Daniel_Draco has a +2 racial modifier to any two knowledge skills of his choice: Daniel_Dracos as full of bits of knowledge
- Automatic Languages: Common, Daniel_Draconic. Bonus Languages: Any, excluding secret languages (like Druidic).
- Favored Class: Factotum.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|28 years||54 years||70 years||+2d12 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 7"||+2d6||270 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||5' 0"||2d4||260 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|