D'hin'ni (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Physical Description
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, −2 Wisdom.
- Outsider (Native)
- D'hin base land speed is 20 feet
- Halfling Blood: For all special abilities and effects, a d'hin'ni is considered a halfling.
- Darkvision 60 feet
- +1 racial bonus on all saving throws
- +2 racial bonus on all attack rolls with thrown weapons and slings.
- Racial Skills: +2 racial bonus on Climb, Jump, Listen, and Move Silently.
- Air Mastery: Airborne creatures take a -1 penalty on attack and damage rolls against a d'hin'hi
- Spell-Like Ability: D'hin can cast prestidigitation at will. They can also cast gust of wind, whispering wind, or wind wall, once per day. Caster level equal to character level. The save is Charisma-based.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Halfling, Auran. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Orc.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer.
- Level Adjustment: +1
 Vital Statistics