Crystal Bearer (3.5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
 Crystal Bearer
Crystal Bearers are born with a magical crystal imbedded into there body giving them an ability to use a special power. Most crystals are small and hard to notice while others can be a full body part.
 Making a Crystal Bearer
Crystal Bearers are strong with their ability, and tend to have issues against other Crystal Bearers. Crystal Bearers are typically loners, tho some do enjoy the company of others
Abilities: Their crystals range from big to small and without their crystal loose all their abilities.
Races: All races available.
Alignment: Any tho most tend to only do things that benefit themselves.
Starting Gold: 4d4×10 gp.
Starting Age: Simple.
 Crystal Bearer Ability Selector
Must role d20 to get ability. Each Ability come with 10 Sub-abilities.Look up Sub-abilities Further Down the Page 1.Fire 2.Ice 3.Earth 4.Lava 5.Wood 6.Wind 7.Storm 8.Lighting 9.Metal 10.Crystal 11.Fire Breath 12.Ice Breath 13.Crystal Breath 14.Lighting Breath 15.Wind Breath 16.Telekinetic 17.Nature 18.Crystal Creation 19.Crystal Summoning 20.Ultimate Crystal
|Saving Throws||Special||Spells per Day|
|1st||+0||+1||+2||+0||First Crystal Bearer Ability||—||—||—||—|
|2nd||+1||+2||+2||+1||Fighter/secondary Crystal First Ability||—||—||—||—|
|3rd||+2||+3||+3||+1||Second Crystal Bearer Ability||—||—||—||—|
|4th||+3||+3||+3||+2||Fighter/secondary Crystal Second Ability||0||—||—||—|
|5th||+3||+4||+4||+2||Third Crystal Bearer Ability||0||—||—||—|
|6th||+4||+4||+4||+3||Fighter/secondary Crystal Third Ability||1||—||—||—|
|7th||+5||+5||+5||+3||Fourth Crystal Bearer Ability||1||—||—||—|
|8th||+6/1||+5||+5||+4||Fighter/secondary Crystal Fourth Ability||1||0||—||—|
|9th||+6/1||+6||+6||+4||Fifth Crystal Bearer Ability||1||0||—||—|
|10th||+7/2||+6||+6||+5||Fighter/secondary Crystal Fifth Ability||1||1||—||—|
|11th||+8/3||+7||+7||+5||Sixth Crystal Bearer Ability||1||1||0||—|
|12th||+9/4||+7||+7||+6||Fighter/secondary Crystal Sixth Ability||1||1||1||—|
|13th||+9/4||+8||+8||+6||Seventh Crystal Bearer Ability||1||1||1||—|
|14th||+10/5||+8||+8||+7||Fighter/secondary Crystal Seventh Ability||2||1||1||0|
|15th||+11/6/1||+9||+9||+7||Eighth Crystal Bearer Ability||2||1||1||1|
|16th||+12/7/2||+9||+9||+8||Fighter/secondary Crystal Eighth Ability||2||2||1||1|
|17th||+12/7/2||+10||+10||+8||Ninth Crystal Bearer Ability||2||2||2||1|
|18th||+13/8/3||+10||+10||+9||Fighter/secondary Crystal Ninth Ability||3||2||2||1|
|19th||+14/9/4||+11||+11||+9||Tenth Crystal Bearer Ability||3||3||3||2|
|20th||+15/10/5||+11||+11||+10||Fighter/secondary Crystal Tenth Ability||3||3||3||3|
Class Skills (6 + Int modifier per level, ×4 at 1st level)
 Special Abilities
In order to obtain you Crystal Bearer ability role a d20 and refer to the ability chooser for what you have rolled and then refer back to here for your abilities in that field.
 Class Features
<-fluff about class features->. All of the following are class features of the <-class name->.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: All weapons and Medium armor Proficiency
Spells: Crystal Bearer's choose their spells from the following list:
1st—Alarm, Animal Messenger, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Minor Wounds, Delay Poison, Detect Animals or Plants, Detect Poison, Endure Elements, Entangle, Hide from Animals, Jump, Longstrider, Magic Fang, Pass without trace, Read Magic, Resist Energy, Speak with Animals, Summon Nature's Ally I.
2nd—Barkskin, Bear's Endurance, Cat's Grace, Cure Light Wounds, Hold Animal, Owl's Wisdom, Protection From Energy, Snare, Speak with Plants, Spike Growth, Summon Natures Ally II, Wind Wall.
3rd—Command Plants, Cure Moderate Wounds, Darkvision, Diminish Plants, Magic Fang Greater, Neutralize Poison, Plant Growth, Reduce Animal, Remove Disease, Repel Vermin, Summon Nature's Ally III, Tree Shape, Water Walk.
4th—Animal Growth, Commune with Nature, Cure Serious Wounds, Freedom of Movement, Nondetection, Summon Nature's Ally IV, Tree Stride.
Each Storm ability can hit up to 8 different targets OR 8 times on the same target when you use one of the abilities you will roll a 1d8. for example I use thunder strom i have to roll a 1d8 to see how many bolts of lighting there are, then make a hit roll per strike to see how many hit. After each use of an ability u must role a 1d4 to see when your next ability can be used.
level 1-6 (1d6) damage for abilities level 7-12 (2d6) damage for abilities level 13-18 (3d6) damage for abilities level 19-20 (4d6) damage for abilities
Abilities 1st Ability: Hail Storm- Gives you the ability to summon Golf ball Sized Hail to hit your target.
2nd Ability: Thunder Storm- Gives you the ability to summon Rain with lighting to hit your target
3rd Ability: Fire Storm- Gives you the ability to summon Small Meteors to hit your target (Golf Ball Sized By the time of Impact)
4th Ability: Blizzard- Gives you the ability to summon Snow and Ice to hit ur target (perfect for dealing Ice Damage with a Percentage Chance to freeze your target for 1d4 turns)
5th Ability: Razor Winds- Gives you the ability to Summon Strong winds that will cut the Target.
6th Ability: Typhoon- Summons A Massive typhoon, that comes in waves dealing water damage to your target
7th Ability: Freezing Rain- Summons a Heavy rain storm that is freezing as it falls, when they hit they move as fast as an arrow and are pointed like a spike.
8th Ability: Tornado- Summons a tornado hitting your target with flying object and Strong winds enviormental damage.
9th Ability: Hurricane- Combines hail storm and thunder storm preforming double the normal hit chance (2d8).
10th Ability: Meteor Shower- Summons a giant Meteor shower Gaining a +3 to hit and a +5 to attack damage. as well as 1d6 burn damage for 4 turns.
 Fire Breath
 Ice Breath
 Crystal Breath
 Lighting Breath
 Wind Breath
 Crystal Creation
Players with crystal creation CANNOT use any weapon that is NOT made out of crystal, All NON-crystal armor Becomes unavailable when Create Crystal Armor can be used. after casting any ability u must roll a 1d4 to see how many turns u must wait to cast another ability U CAN STILL ATTACK, Any weapons or armor created will last up to 6 months unless you crit fail on your attack in which your weapon will break, or if u take more than half your hp in damage then 1 piece of your armor will break.
1. Create Crystal Weapon: Creates a basic Crystal Weapon such as a Short sword with Small Shield, a Bow (Arrows Crystal or not), Two handed Sword, or a Mace. All weapons in this field gain a +1 to damage only.
2. Create Crystal Shards: The ability to create small crystal shards, can be used for pins, arrow heads, spear head, and etc. NO BIG ITEMS largest item available is a small potion Bottle.
3. Create Crystal Armor: Creates basic crystal armor, such as chest plate, leggings, and helm. giving the AC a 3.
4. Create Simple Energy Source Crystal: A power crystal that can power a object for 1 month(Can only be casted 1 a month).Consult with gm on what can be powered by this.
5. Imbue Crystal Weapon: Gives the bearer the ability to Fuse their other crystal power with their crystal weapon giving it an extra +2 to damage and a +1 to hit, as well as a +1 to damage for Elemental damage.
6. Enhanced Crystal Weapon: You can now make any reasonable Crystal weapon, add a +2 to all Damage and Hit Roles.(STACKS WITH BOTH IMBUE AND 1st LEVEL CRYSTAL WEAPON CREATION) Must Use Create Crystal Weapon Before Using The Enhanced Version.
7. Create Crystal items: You can now create up to 40 pound crystal boxes or any Known item weighing 40 pounds or less, Can Create Of the bearer's color Ion Crystals At half Cost, Refer to pg 260 of the DMG.(Ion crystals can only be casted 1d4 times a year)
8. Enhanced Crystal Armor: You can now create Any reasonable Armor, Giving AC a 5. Stacks with Basic Armor creation. Must Use Create Crystal Armor Before Using The Enhanced Version
9. Enhanced Crystal Imbue: Improved Imbue gaining an extra +4 to damage and +2 to hit and +2 for elemental Damage( Does not stack with First level of this ability)
10. Create Unending Energy Source Crystals: The ability to cast 1 non-dieing energy source crystal every 6 months, Will last until destroyed.
 Crystal Summoning
 Ultimate Crystal
 Crystal Size
For this u will need a d6 and a percentage roll. this will determine your crystals size and location the bigger the crystal the more damage u will be able to do with your crystal. for your d6 it will choose from 6 main body parts. after the body part has been selected you will do a percentage roll to see how big it is, once you have both of these numbers u can then select exactly where on that body part u would like the crystal to be.
1. Torso 2. Left leg 3. Left Arm 4. Right leg 5. Right Arm 6. Head
the percentage roll shows how much is covered, remember the bigger the better. 0-20%= +1 21-40%= +2 41-60%= +3 61-80%= +4 81-100%= +5