Creed (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The creeden people are warriors by nature but love peace as well. The young are cherished and are taken care of by the whole clan so no child has just one or two parents. They have very easy going attitudes and are not very quick to anger, but when something causes them to lose control, watch out, because you're in for a war you won't likely win.
The average creed stands about 6 foot in height and weighs 300 pounds. They have no hair but are covered in scales that range from grey to gold in color. They have strong arms, legs and tails and are brilliant tacticians when it comes to strategy but not much intelligence-wise for anything else. there eyes are gold, red, or black in color with no exceptions.
Humans: Creeds see humans as a curiosity in that they achive so much in such short lifespan and have the ability to become great warriors.
Elves: The elves are seen as pests and wasteful of there long lifespan as they toy with magics that the creeds dont understand, but they have also seen elves in combat and respect there warriors.
Halflings: are seen as fat lazy and useless.
Dwarves: are seen as a great allie, the dwarven clans supply creeds with weapons and armor in exchance for rare metals that are found on the bottem of the lake and oceans that the creeds call home.
Gnomes: are see as the halflings.
Orcs: Are reguarded with suspition, but the creeds know that orcs are a warlike race and respect them but will not allow them on creeden lakes.
True neutral is the alignment of creeds leaning towards chaotic neutral.
Creeds live on lakes, oceans, and islands. there ability to breath water makes there underwater homes hard to assault.
Creeds will worship any god but have an affinity for gods of war and strength.
Creeds speak creeden, common, aquan
Common male names: Surrt, Slaith, Torn, Keltek, Lornik
Common Female names: Shara, sereen, Kalin, Cassy, Yulonda
Common Surnames: Starstorm, Stormchaser, Lonestone, Crush, Godwin
- +4 str, +2 con, -2 wis, -2 int. Creeds are strong and resilient race but are lacking in intelligence and insight.
- Humanoid (Aquatic/Reptilian)
- Medium size
- Creeds base land speed is 30ft swim speed: 60ft
- Oversized weapons Powerful Creeds build muscles to allow him to wield weapons as if he were large size
- Amphibian A creed can breath both air and water
- Creeden swing Once per day when the creed makes a weapon attack roll, a creed can make a creeden swing attempt. If it hits its an automatical critical hit, but if it misses the creed loses his next turn in combat due to lack of breath.
- Automatic Languages: Creeden, common, aquan Bonus Languages:Draconic, Terran, Auran, Undercommon
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: 1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6'0"||+2d6"||300 lb.||+2d10 lb.|
|Female||5'9"||+1d6"||200 lb.||+1d10 lb.|