Corrupted Sun Domain (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
 Corrupted Sun Domain
The Corrupted Sun domain is similar to the Sun Domain, but is granted by evil-aligned deities.
 Granted Powers
+1 to caster level for spell with the fire descriptor.
 Corrupted Sun Domain Spells
- Burning Hands: A cone of searing flame shoots from your fingertips.
- Flame Blade: A 3-foot-long, blazing beam of red-hot fire springs forth from your hand.
- Searing Light: Ray deals 1d8/two levels, more against undead.
- Fire Shield: Creatures attacking you take fire damage; you’re protected from heat or cold.
- Flame Strike: Smite foes with divine fire (1d6/level damage).
- Delayed Blast Fireball: A fire ball that detonate in 5 rounds.
- Sunbeam: Beam blinds and deals 4d6 damage.
- Sunburst: Blinds all within 10 ft., deals 6d6 damage.
- Meteor Swarm: Four 2- foot-diameter spheres spring from your outstretched hand and streak in straight lines to the spots you select.