Command (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You have a Command Rating equal to your Base Attack Bonus divided by five (round up).
- +1: You can muster a group of followers. Your leadership score is your Base Attack Bonus plus your Charisma Modifier.
- +6: You are able to delegate command to a loyal cohort. A cohort is an intelligent and loyal creature with a CR at least 2 less than your character level. Cohorts gain levels when you do.
- +11: With a Swift Action you may rally troops, allowing all allies within medium range of yourself to reroll their saves vs. Fear and gain a +2 Morale Bonus to attack and damage rolls for 1 minute. This is a language-dependent ability that may be used an unlimited number of times.
- +16: Your allies gain a +2 morale bonus to all saving throws if they can see you and you are within medium range.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → F&K Sourcebook → Combat Feats