Combat Looting (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Combat Looting [Combat]
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You may sheathe or store an object as a free action.
- +1: You get a +3 bonus to disarm attempts. Picking up objects off the ground does not provoke an attack of opportunity.
- +6: As a swift action, you may take a ring, amulet/necklace, headband, bracer, or belt from an opponent you have successfully grappled. Additionally, You may pick up an item off the ground in the middle of a move action.
- +11: If you are grappling with an opponent, you may activate or deactivate their magic items with a successful use magic device check. You may make appraise checks as a free action.
- +16: You can take 10 on use magic device and sleight of hand checks.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → F&K Sourcebook → Combat Feats