Classes (Ardania Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
 Base Classes
- Barbarians are followers of Krolm, the elder god of the Wilds. They get along well with rangers.
- Bards are most often elves, though some humans follow their musical traditions.
- Monks are followers of Dauros, and are masters of unarmed combat who uphold the laws. They are most comfortable with priests and paladins.
- Priests can follow any of the Nine Gods of Ardania.
- Rangers are fleetfooted wanderers of the land, exploring new territories and countries.
- Rogues are sneaky thieves and stealthy assassins, always out for some quick cash.
- Warriors are the soldiers and front line defense of Ardania, ready with strong shield and swift sword. They protect priests and wizards.
- Wizards are mystic spellcasters who live in lofty towers high above the common folk.
 Prestige Classes
- Archmages are what all wizards strive to be. Each wizards guild can have only one archmage.
- Paladins are the ultimate champions of Dauros' Laws and the laws of the land. They are usually warriors with priest training.
- Warriors of Discord are the mad champions of Fervus and Chaos. They wield a giant scythe.