Child of Nature (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Children of Nature
Children of Nature are usually playful and extremely friendly. Although, they can seem to be quite mischievous.
 Physical Description
A Child of Nature is simply a human with more accentuated features such as a larger bust or a more defined jawline.
Children of Nature have extremely good relations with many other cultures and races; except those that show disregard for nature (these tend to be evil races).
Children of Nature are almost always chaotic. As for intentions, they are usually good, but they may vary as humans do.
Children of Nature usually take residence in forested areas and hidden alcoves of the world.
Children of Nature have a tendency to lean towards more nature-friendly religions.
Children of Nature speak Sylvan and Common.
A Child of Nature's name is usually derived from natural phenomenons and the likes.
e.g. Gale, Squall, Mint, Sky, Clementine, Ash, etc.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Constitution, −2 Intelligence, −2 Wisdom, and +4 Charisma: Children of Nature tend to be quite healthy and attractive, but they are somewhat air-headed and oblivious.
- Fey: Naturally, a Child of Nature takes after their parents.
- Child of Nature base land speed is 30 feet: Swim 20 feet.
- Unearthly Grace, lesser (Su): A Child of Nature gains a bonus to saving throws (and a deflection bonus to AC) equal to half their charisma bonus (to a minimum of +1).
- Wild Empathy (Ex): This power works like the druid’s wild empathy class feature, except that a Child of Nature has a +6 racial bonus on the check.
- Charming (Ex): A Child of Nature gains a +4 bonus to all charisma checks and charisma-based skill checks.
- Automatic Languages: Sylvan and Common. Bonus Languages: Any (except secret languages).
- Favored Class: Sorcerer.
- Level Adjustment: +1
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||100 years||200 years||+10d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 10"||+3d6||90 lb.||× (5) lb.|
|Female||4' 6"||+2d8||70 lb.||× (3) lb.|