Child (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Not fuly matured so they are still small (3'8-4'6). they can range from slightly overweight to skinny, but ther normal weight is around 45-60 pounds. their skin tone is usually pale but can differ from were he/she is living. they have blue to brown eyes.
They tent to start to like whoever shows appreciation to them. But they may fear half-orcs, and dwarfs.
They are usually any type of neutral.
They usually live in human towns and villages, but can live in gnome villages
They don't favor any religion sense they are not old enough to believe in a god or goddess
They speak common as well as a secret language know as baby ( yes, it does mean they can talk to babies)children can pick up languages easily, so they may learn any language if they put their mind to it(except for any secret languages)
They don't have a definite name, they just take which one fits the best.
- +2 dex, +2 cha, -2 str, -2 int: children aren't the strongest and they don't think everything through, but they are adorable and can maneuver easily.
- Small: +1 AC, +1 to attack roll,+4 on hide,use small weapons, -2 grapple
- 30ft is feet:
- +2 racial bonus on balance, move silently, and disable device
- +1 bonus feat at first level
- Automatic Languages: Common, and baby. Bonus Languages: any except for secret languages
- Favored Class: Rogue
- Level Adjustment: 0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||3 ft-->' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||40lb.||× () lb.|