Chasers (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Chasers (also known as K'Nor) are a fast, intelligent, and deadly race that hunts in wild and urban settings with equal ease.
 Racial Traits
- +4 Dexterity, +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence.
- Medium Humanoid (Chaser).
- Chaser base land speed is 40 ft.
- Improved Low-Light Vision.
- Uncanny Dodge (see rogue ability of the same name.)
- +4 racial bonus on Move Silently and Hide checks. +2 racial bonus on Bluff, Sense Motive, Intimidate, Survival, Listen, Spot, and gather Information checks.
- Automatic Weapon Proficiency with the Bastard Sword, Longsword, Shortsword, Longbow, and Shortbow.
- SR 8 + hd.
- Fast Healing 1.
- Automatic Languages: K'Nor, Common. Bonus Languages: Elven, Orcish, Sylvan, Goblin, Dwarven, Gnomish, Gnoll, Draconic, Halfling.
- Favored Class: Ranger.
- LA: +3