Chasers, Albion (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Chasers are a predatory race of killers and mercenaries, who will hire themselves out to almost anyone. They are deadly and cunning.
Chasers are are cunning and calculating, and view the entire world along the terms of hunting and prey. They are not necessarily evil, but they are ruthless and cold.
Chasers generally stand over six feet, with both males and females weighing about 200 lb. The are dark complexioned and dark haired, and their eyes are usually a tawny yellow. They have slightly pointed ears, although not as pronounced as those of elves or sirens. Chasers have sharp, predatory teeth.
Chasers are a mercenary race, so they make an effort to get along with nearly everyone. However, most other races find chasers unnerving at best, and terrifying at worst.
Chasers are usually neutral.
Chasers dwell in many places, although here are large concentrations in Jacinth and on the Islands.
Chasers are not a spiritual people.
Chasers speak Packtongue and Chaser Sign Language, as well as Jacinthian.
- +4 dexterity, +2 strength, +2 constitution. Chasers are fast, strong, and very tough.
- Medium Humanoid (Human).
- Chaser base land speed is 50 ft.
- Improved Low-Light Vision.
- Uncanny Dodge (su) (see rogue ability of the same name.)
- +6 racial bonus on Move Silently and Hide checks. +2 racial bonus on Jump, Climb, Bluff, Sense Motive, Intimidate, Survival, Listen, Spot, and Gather Information skill checks.
- Automatic Weapon Proficiency with the Bastard Sword, Longsword, Shortsword, Longbow, and Shortbow.
- SR 11 + hd.
- Fast Healing 1.
- Automatic Languages: Packtongue, Chaser Sign Language, Jacinthian. Bonus Languages: Any (except secret languages).
- Favored Class: ranger.
- Level Adjustment: +2