Character Creation (Arderwert Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
 Rules for Character Creation
 Rolling Ability Scores
Ability scores should be gotten by rolling 25d6, discarding the three lowest ones and then arranging these as desired among the following:
- six ability scores (three dice each)
- starting wealth (as desired, multiplied by 20 gold pieces)
- starting reputation (max one die)
- contacts (max one die)
- bonus hit points (max two dice)
- favors (max one die)
- First level characters get hit points equal to their con score + max hit die + bonus hit points + 5
- Class skills are discarded.
- Alignment is discarded.
- Racial substitution levels are mandatory.
- Advancement tops out at 6th level, after which characters get a feat every 5000 experience.
- Characters have a reputation score, which acts as a bonus to their charisma score when using charisma based skills or making charisma checks in cases where the reputation of the character is known.
- Characters can have a number of contacts, who will occasionally do something low-risk, low-effort, low price for them.
- Characters can have a number of favors, which will generally provide services, rather than money.