Celts (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Physical Description
Celtic males are humanoid, about the size of your average orc. They're incredibly strong and tough, and almost all males have beards. Celtic females are more dainty and very beautiful. They usually have pale skin, blue or green eyes, and red, blonde, or light brown hair.
Celts are largely disinterested in other races, although warlike they won't wage war on an entire race for no reason.
Usually Chaotic Neutral, Celts aren't known for extreme Moral choices.
Celts are usually found in temperate, forested, mountains.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Str, +2 Con, -2 Dex, -2 Int -2 Wis. Celts are strong and tough, however their size slows them down, and they don't value intelligence, and lack perceptiveness do to drinking habits.
- Humanoid (Human)
- Medium (no bonus)
- Celt base land speed is 30 feet
- Drinking Habits: Celts are known for there ability to handle massive amounts of alcohol. This translates to a +2 bonus on saving throws against intoxicants, as well as +2 bonus against all toxins. These bonus stack.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Gaelic Bonus Languages: As Elves
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||50 years||60 years||+2d6 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 8"||+2d8||150 lb.||× 2d6 lb.|
|Female||5' 2"||+1d10||100 lb.||× 1d6 lb.|