Celadrin (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Physical Description
 Racial Traits
- +2 Charisma, +2 Dexterity −2 Constitution.
- Outsider (Native)
- Celadrin base land speed 30 feet
- Elven Blood: For all special abilities, and effects, a celadrin is considered an elf.
- Darkvision 60 feet.
- Fire Resistance 10.
- Immunity to Sleep spells and effects.
- Weapon Proficiency: Celadrin are automatically proficient with the longsword, rapier, longbow, composite longbow, shortbow, and composite shortbow.
- Racial Skills: Celadrins have a +4 racial bonus on Perform (sing) checks and a +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. A celadrin who merely passes within 5 feet on a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Fiery Gaze:A celadrin can cast scorching ray once per day. Caster level equals class level.
- Melodic Voice: A celadrin has a captivating voice capable of influencing NPC attitudes. A celadrin receives a +1 racial bonus on Diplomacy checks to influence the attitude of a non-player character or wild empathy checls made to influence the attitude of an animal or wild beast. This bonus rises to +2 at 5th level, +3 at 10th level, +4 at 15th level, and +5 at 20th level.
- Automatic Languages: Celestial, Common, Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, Sylvan
- Favored Class: Bard.
- Level Adjustment: +1
 Vital Statistics