Cea'olin (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Cea'olins (pronounced "say-o-lins") are people of the air. Their body has a humanoid form and looks like it is made out of very dense fog or mist. Their feet end in a point, with very flexible toes. The long fingers on a Cea'olin's hands have very elastic muscles and skin, allowing them to stretch out at will. White to grey hair crowns the head of a cea'olin. Cea'olin cannot grow beards. Even though cea'olin flesh looks insubtantial, it is solid and just as durable as any humans.
 Cea'olin Racial Traits
Small Humaniod (Air)
- +2 dexterity, -2 strength: A cea'olin's flexible fingers and light weight make it extremely quick, but it's body isn't made to be powerful
- Scorn Earth: A cea'olin hovers one foot above the ground and simply glides through the air, ingnoring any effects of the surface, and can even move over liquids.
- Air Dependant: If a cea'olin is forced to touch the earth, he must make a DC 20 Fortitude save each round or become stunned. A cea'olin stunned by this effect for 10 consecutive rounds pass out and hover like they would normally if released.
- Ageless Body: A cea'olin cannot die of old age, nor does it take penalties for reaching middle, old, or venerable ages, yet they still take the bonuses.
- Breath Weapon (Su): Breath Weapon which deals 1d6/level, with a 1d4+1 recharge rate. The range of the ability is in Cone 3. The Breath Weapon's damage-type corresponds to the Cea'olin's element of choice. (Example: A fire choosing Cea'olin breathes Fire.)
- Skill Bonuses: +2 bonus on Slight of Hand, Escape Artist, and Open Lock
- Base Speed: 30 ft
- Automatic Languages: Auran, Common
- Bonus Languages: Any, except secret languages like Druidic
- Age: As human, except that cea'olins cannot die of old age
- Weight: As halfling
- LA: +0
Created by Ryan Welsh (Secrets Untold)