Cave Rainid (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Cave rainids are wise and industrious, and are often the most welcoming and kind of all the peoples in their ecosystems, which tend to be the unforgiving troglododytic sort. They are strict and stern, but fair and judicious.
Cave rainids are about six feet tall, and are lean and tend to have a portly build, even their warriors. Their faces are featureless aside from a few holes for a mouth, nostrils and ears, but with no lips, external ears or nose. The whiter races generally live in aquatic caves and the yellower races in air-breathing caves
Cave rainids are typically allied with the more civilized cave-dwelling races, most commonly the dark elves. They are usually hostile to the more chaotic and evil denizens of the dark.
Lawful Neutral or Good most commonly
Cave rainids are found in any cave-based ecosystem that is not totally dry. They are equally at home underwater or in air.
Cave rainids have their own tongue.
The most common sounds in the pond rainid language are h, v, x, y, sh, ch, l, z, s.
- +2 Intelligence, -2 Strength: Cave rainids are very smart, but are said to be weak and sickly.
- Humanoid (Rainid): Cave rainids are common in cave-based ecosystems.
- Medium: Cave rainids are about the same size as an average man.
- Rainid base land speed is 30 feet: Their swim speed is the same.
- Automatic Languages: Cave rainid. Bonus Languages: Common, Pond Rainid.
- Favored Class: Wizard.
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||53 years||70 years||+3d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 0"||+1d12 inches||250 lb.||× 2d20 lbs.|
|Female||5' 9"||+1d12 inches||225 lb.||× 2d20 lbs.|