Catlings (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Most Catlings prefer to fight from hiding and ambush. That said they will sometimes side with the underdog in a fight, purely because there is no fun in backing someone who is obviously going to win.
 Physical Description
Catlings are shorter than humans and have green eyes. Many have areas of short fur over their body as well. They all have long claws and often pointed teeth.
Catlings are the distant descendants of the Cathnakari and most have inherited their ancestors sadistic and merciless natures. They tend to be viewed as little better than human slave fodder by most of their ancestors but a few are used as secret agents in the material plane, where the existence of their masters is not well known.
(Insert here the alignment, if any, your race choose the most often)
(Insert here the areas your race feels most comfortable living in)
(Insert here the Religions your race practices)
(Insert here the Languages your race speaks)
(Insert the way you race aquires names)
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, −2 Wisdom:
- Humanoid (Feline)
- Catling base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Catlings can see in the dark up to 120 feet.
- Racial Skills: Catlings have a +2 racial bonus on Hide and Move Silently checks.
- Claws: A Catling has two claws that deal 1d6 damage as primary attacks. If they are using a melee weapon they can use any free hands as secondary claw attacks.
- Special Qualities: Resistance to fire 5, cold 5, and sonic 5.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Caltum. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Abyssal, Infernal, Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer
- Level adjustment: +1
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|62 years||93 years||125 years||+3d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 8"||+2d10||90 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4' 5"||+2d8||80 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|