Category talk:Fey Type
From D&D Wiki
 Book of Fey
Hi there, we have a group forming over in the Wizards forum.
There's possibility, from my suggestion, that we might end up here to post a slew of Fey material in preparation for a Fey book project.
I'd like to know some details about how and where we may post multiple pages in this section, linking them together? Or is does this topic belong in another section, like House Rules? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Sigendymion (talk • contribs) 15:32, 30 July 2007 (MDT). Please sign your posts!
- This is definitely the right category. I'd say post your articles here and then we'll figure out the best way to link the material from pages like 3.5e Homebrew. --Mkill 06:43, 31 July 2007 (MDT)
- OK! Also this may seem like a dumb question but how do we make new pages within this section? I am wiki-illiterate. -_-; --Sig 15:04, 31 July 2007 (MDT)
- Okay, if you are adding a creature (monster) just go to DnD Creatures and add it the normal way... If it is a race go to 3.5e Races and add it the normal way, etc. Then, on the bottom of your creatures (or races) page, include Category:Fey Type and Category:Book of Fey (or whatever you want to call it). After this you will have your own category with which every fey in "The Book of Fey" can be found. Does this help? Do I need to elaborate more? Did I make any sense? Sorry if I did not, and please tell me if you need more help. --Green Dragon 15:22, 31 July 2007 (MDT)
- Yes! Thanks, next up is to round up the others and figure whether or not this wiki is even being used. T_T I'm not 'in charge' of the project, just trying to help figure out the best place to have a group discussion/project outside of WOTC forums. I'd like to at least do a contribution here out of my own works about Seelie/Unseelie, regardless of whether or not this project goes through. --Sig 19:09, 31 July 2007 (MDT)
- If you mean 'used' as in 'is this wiki active?' then, yes, it is very active, looking at Recent Changes should be able to tell one that. Also the discussion on the category you guys would make (such as Category talk:Book of Fey) would be an excellent place to discussion this book, in a wiki setting. I hope this does not fall through, and good luck. If you need anymore help please ask. --Green Dragon 21:05, 31 July 2007 (MDT)
- No, used as in "is this wiki going to be the location of the Fey Project" or not! >_<
It's a pity the Races section here didn't include the new page but it's up now...--Sig 15:35, 1 August 2007 (MDT)