From D&D Wiki
Weapon Feats are feats that apply to weapons. Weapon Feats should be classified by their sub-category:
- Dual Weapon: Feats based on dual weapons.
- Multiattack Feat: Monstrous Feats for creatures using multiple natural weapons.
- Multiweapon Feat: Monstrous Feats for creatures with three or more arms.
- Natural Weapon Feat: Feats based on Natural Weapon.
- Single Weapon Feat: Feats based on Weapon Focus. Also, any feat that includes "choose a weapon", or otherwise focuses the character on a single weapon.
- Two Weapon Feat: Feats based on Two-Weapon Fighting.
- Unarmed Feat: Feats based on Improved Unarmed Strike and do not require monk abilities.