From D&D Wiki
A PokeMon creature has the following features:
- 12-sided Hit Dice
- Base Attack Bonus equal to 1/5 HD
- Always fail Will saves; average Fortitude, good Reflex
- PokeMon gain no skill points. They may have racial bonuses to some skills.
- PokeMon do not gain feats. They receive Alertness as a bonus feat.
A PokeMon creature has the following traits:
- Low-Light Vision
- PokeMon need to eat, sleep, and breathe
- PokeMon Battle: A PokeMon never deals lethal damage to another PokeMon. Treat all damage taken in a fight between two PokeMon as non-lethal damage.
- Proficient with their Struggle natural attack only
- Not proficient with any armor
- Special Advancement: A PokeMon gains experience at five times the rate of a normal creature, though it does not gain feats or skills as it levels.
Pages in category "PokeMon Type"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.