Cambions (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The majority of cambions are evil, cruel and destructive, although some break this trend.
 Physical Description
Cambions stand over six feet in height and usually weigh over two hundred lb, with females being decidedly lighter and shorter then males. They are darkly beautiful, and have ebony, gray, blue, or red skin, any hair or eye color, and small horns. Some cambions have additional demonic features, such as a tail or cloven hooves.
Cambions are hated, feared, and mistrusted by most races. The only races who are willing to accept cambions are the unpredictable elves, the equally mistrusted changelings, the disgraced fallen, and the ambivalent golems.
Most cambions are evil.
Cambions have no lands of their own, but live mostly in Jacinth and Albion Proper.
Cambions often have no religion of their own. If they follow another religion, they usually worship an evil god. No good deity will accept cambions into their fold.
Cambions speak Jacinthian and Albionian.
 Racial Traits
- +2 strength, +2 dexterity +2 constitution, -2 charisma. Cambions are strong, quick, and tough, but most people dislike them.
- Outsider (Native, Evil)
- Cambion base land speed is 40 ft.
- Taint of Evil (su): cambions are always treated as evil no matter what their alignment actually is. In addition, they cast spells with the evil descriptor at +2 caster level and spells with the good descriptor at -2 caster level. Taint of Evil also makes it impossible for a cambion to become a paladin, cleric of a good deity, or any other class that requires a good alignment, even if they are good aligned themselves.
- Legacy of Darkness (su): cambions have a +4 racial bonus on all diplomacy checks made against evil creatures, and +4 racial bonus on all intimidate checks made against good creatures. In addition, they have a +2 bonus on saving throws made against fear, poison, or petrification effects.
- Spell-Like Abilities: 3/day: cause fear, inflict light wounds.
- Automatic Languages: Jacinthian, Albionian. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: rogue or fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +1