Cactimian (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Cactimians feel the compulsive need to just relax and drink a bottle of tequila under the sun. Being fun loving and sometimes mischievous they tend to pull little pranks on others though they are never intentionally hurtful. Though like every race there are some bad seeds and the Cactimians are no exception. On a whole they tend towards neutral good.
Cactimians look like small cacti with small beady black eyes. Approximately 4 feet tall male and female Cactimians have almost no distinguishing features except females have an ever blossoming flower on the top of their heads.
They get along nicely with most races however they tend to be very hostile towards fire wielding creatures, being plants.
Neutral Good as a whole there are exceptions.
Desert and warm climates.
Religion we don't need no religion.
They speak Cactus a language known only to cacti and cactus folk. Common.
Pedro, Gonzalez, Herb
Rosemary, Anna, Aida
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom: Being desert creatures has made them hardy but they tend to neglect education.
- Cactimian base land speed is 20 feet.
- Cacti Growth (Ex): Three times per day the Cactimian is able to grow to Large size.
- Sombrero (Ex): A Cactimian is able to once per day to summon a huge hat that grants 50% concealment.
- Automatic Languages: Cactimian, Common. Bonus Languages: Any
- Favored Class: Rogue
- Level Adjustment:+1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|