From D&D Wiki
Calm quiet, and intimidating, Bynokie are humans who have adopted life in the shadows, and are a peaceful race who only ventures out to keep the peace when they feel they or their family/friends are threatened. Communal, they share property and ideas with each other constantly, involving as many friends and family members as possible, many ideas have advanced their culture far beyond most other cultures. Not through individual ideas, but through adding and subtracting parts of ideas and mashing it together to form a perfect one. They specialize in eavesdropping, and gathering information, as they enjoy using these for their own ideas as well.
 Physical Description
- Average Height - Male: 5'10 Female 5'8
- Average Weight - Male: 140 Female: 125
- Hair colors: Black and White Shades.
- Eye colors: Green, blue, and black are common colors.
Not liked for their poking around, and definitely disliked by those who want to keep secrets. They have no racism against any other race, however are often mistaken for elderly as many of the hair colors are grey to white.
Generally Chaotic Neutral, depending on their group/family of course. They can be any alignment however.
They feel most comfortable in cities with walls and lots of people. Without people, they wouldn't have anyone to spy on but each other. Some however do feel the need to live in smaller communities and create bonds within a small family.
They do not have any religion so to speak of.
Common, Bynosis(A form of Body language using the hands, and Thieves Cant(If of the Ninja Profession)
They acquire their names by basing them on whatever a baby first picks up from a box of items a parent brings in for the baby when its first born. Like if the baby was a girl and picked a toy fox she might be called Foxy. Or a Boy who picked a Fox Toy might be called Fox. Simple, but effective.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, −2 Charisma.
- Medium (Gains no bonuses for being of Medium size)
- Run Speed: 30ft Base land Speed.
- Gather Information is a "Class Skill"
- +2 Bonus to Gather Information Checks.
- +2 Bonus on Will Saves vs. Fear and Intimidation
- -2 to all concentration checks due to a lack thereof.
- Automatic Languages: Common Byosis. Bonus Languages: Any that a Human could learn.
- Favored Class: Ninja.
- Level Adjustment: 0
 Vital Statistics