Brezons (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Brezons are very disciplined peoples, in which honesty, respect for laws and tradition are all; All Brezon is or was servant of the state (the Brezon empire). The sense of the state of a Brezon is absolute.
 Physical Description
They are tall and big with height average between 1,90m and 2,25m with an average weight between 130kg and 180kg their bodies are covered by short white fur, their eyes are in all the tone of the blue; they have bear-like ears.
Brezon empire is in peace with all other lawful/good society, but it doesn't tolerate any menace to itself or to its allied borders!
The Brezons are loyal hierarchical and well disciplined so they are usually Lawful and Good.
The Brezon are skilled builders of cities and roads;Their centralistic society is pretty urban, but however temperate region without difficult grounds and with water and other resources are their preferred lands.
The Brezons venerate Taarset, a Greater goddes Lawful/Good of the War, of the civilization, of the defense of the trading and of solidarity.
The Brezons speak their own language the Brezni, which use the Dwarvish Alphabet.
The Brezons use first names and surnames before whom they use their military rank (Or they public function or their social rank!) Racial Traits
 Racial Traits
- +4 Strength or +4 Dexterity, +2 Constitution: Brezons are mighty and resistant but their heavy bodies are very slow and goofy.
- Medium Humanoids (Brezon)
- Brezon's base land speed is 20 feet (4 squares).
- Mighty Bodies: Brezon are considered Large creatures in any case this grant them an advantage.
- +2 Racial bonus on Diplomacy skill checks:Brezon are sincere but respectful of the others.
- Automatic Languages: Brezni and Common. Bonus Languages: Dwarvish, Elven, Giantesque, Goblinoid, Human Languages, Orkish.
- Favored Class: Fighter
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|65 years||90 years||120 years||+2d10 years|