Brawler (2.5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
Strength, Speed, and Ruggedness is what makes the Brawler such a deadly foe and a valued member of any adventuring group. Brawler's power is attributed to their strong will and to hearty training. They specialize in Fist weaponry and Improvised weapons. With a wide assortment of powerful strikes and grapples, Brawler's make their place in the world as beings of pure power.
- Size: at least Small, suggested Medium.
- Alignment: Any Alignment
- Strength: 27
- Constitution: 16
- Dexterity: 15
- Dice used for Hit Points: d12
 Weapon Profiency
- Improvised (See Worldly Weapons below)
 Armor Profiency
- Light Leather
 Class Skills
For the first 3 skills, you may only choose 1, per 3 levels.
- Immense Power: Every 3rd level, you gain 1 point of Strength.
- Supreme Fortitude: Every 3rd level, you gain 1 point of Constitution.
- Exceptional Speed: Every 3rd level, you gain 1 point of Dexterity.
- Rugged: Intense training causes body to become toned and hardened. +1 to AC every 3 levels.
- Grappling Genius: Due to intense training, Brawler's are able to grapple with a +1 every 3rd level starting at 1st. Also, Brawler's are able to perform many forms of holds and throws (at the DM's discretion).
- Mercy Master: All throws can be made to deal non-lethal damage (other indirect damage may still be lethal, such as landing from throws).
- Worldly Weapons: Brawler's take full advantage of surroundings, able to make weapons of almost everything. They gain a +1 to hit and damage with Improvised Weapons every 3rd level starting at 1st.
 Class Attacks
- Brutal Blows: An attack so powerful that even the earth shakes with it's fury (1d6 per level. Once a week. Must concentrate 1 turn before use).
- Suplex: Quickly maneuvers behind enemy and grapples around their waist, bending over backwards and slamming the foe onto the ground behind them for 1d6 damage every 3rd level with Strength Modifier. Enemy must roll strength check or be caught in the attack. If their strength is lower than the grappler's, they must roll against your strength with a modifier (+3 if 1 str away, +2 if 2, +1 if 3, 0 if 4, -1 if 5, etc.) When hit, must make constitution save or be stunned next turn. Enemies take a -1 to check for each 3rd level of the Brawler. If they fail by 5 or more, they are knocked out for 4d6 minutes. ONCE an Encounter every 3rd level.
- Spinning Body Throw: Grabs a downed (Knocked down, killed, unconscious, etc) enemy by the legs and spins them in a wide circle before throwing them a good distance for 1d4/6/8/12 (soft/normal/hard/rough ground) damage every 3rd level with Strength Modifier. The Brawler also rolls to hit surrounding enemies with the spinning foe for 1d4/8/12 (small, medium, large creatures).