Blurs (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
incredibly fast and agile, blurs are a race of little people who are usually hidden from the eyes of the "Big People".
Blurs are fast, and their mind works at a fast rate.
 Physical Description
Blurs stand only 3 ft tall, at the most. they weigh about 30 lbs, and females are the same weight as male, although they are slightly shorter, they have more muscle. blurs have any shade of of hair or skin. they look similar to gnomes, but are not as stocky.
Blurs get along with gnomes, halflings and even goblins and kobolds better than any big people. they have an inherent distrust of the bigger races, because they have been put down by them to often in the past.
Blurs are usually Lawful neutral.Because of their hidden ,and methodical nature.
Blurs live in underground burrows similar to those of gnomes, away from the eyes of bigger races.
Blurs speak their own language, blurian. it uses a modified sylvian alphabet.
 Racial Traits
- +4 dexterity, -2 strength, -2 constitution, -2 wisdom.
- Small: As a Small creature, a blur gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but he uses smaller weapons than humans use, and his lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Blur base land spd is 80 ft.
- blurs gain run as a bonus feat.
- God of Speed: Blurs can run for twice as long as most other humanoids.
- +2 racial bonus on jump and listen checks.
- Endless Energy (Ex): +1 Dodge bonus per size category vs Medium and larger (Medium +1, Large +2, Huge +3, Gargantuan +4, Colossal +5)
- Chameleon Skin: At 1st level, a blur is able to alter his skin color to better match surroundings, gaining a +2 bonus on Hide checks. This improves to +4 at 3rd level. This bonus stacks with the blur's Camouflage ability. In addition, by taking a -10 on the check, a blur may hide without any cover or concealment, as long as three is a surface to blend in with. This ability is only effective against creatures more than 10' away. A blur may still not attempt to hide while being observed.
- Automatic weapon proficiency with the dagger.
- Automatic languages: blurian, common. bonus languages: elven, gnomish, draconic, halfling, goblin, dwarven.
- Favored class: scout (rogue).
- LA: +3