Blood Elves (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
File:Example.jpg=Blood Elves= These tall, slender elves are similar to their high elf cousins but have red skin and a fierce devotion to whatever cause they champion.
Most are tall around 6'2", 6'4", and have skin with a light shade of red to it and have long swept back ears and bright shining green eyes. They have long, slender arms and legs and move with an ethereal grace unique to their species and that of the high elves
Blood elves are generally allied with other elves, but will ally with other races to serve the cause they have devoted themselves to.
Blood elves live their lives with heartfelt conviction for any cause or ideal, and thus can be of any alignment, provided they are chaotic or lawful. The ideas of passivity or indecisiveness is greatly frowned upon, and therefore it is nearly impossible to find a neutral Blood elf.
Blood Elves generally live in tropical forests, in small kingdoms called Mei-Tem, with one central council representing the kingdoms and establishing foreign policies.
Blood Elves worship a variety of deities but generally worship nature gods such as Obad-Hai, Corellon, and Ehlonna.
All Blood Elves speak Elven and Common, and many will know dragonic and celestial/infernal depending on their allignment. Blood Elves of arcane classes(Wizard, Sorcerer, etc.) may know languages of creatures they summon such as Igan or Terran for elementals.
The name system is much like humans, a first name which can be any, and the last name of the father. Examples: Elephon Vennan, Kharis Thefaren, Dyffros Glynpeiros, Paeris Kelsys, Theoden Yinpetor, etc.
- +1 Dexterity and +2 Intelligence
- "Humanoid ":
- Blood Elves base land speed is 40 feet:
- Proficiencies: Blood Elves are proficient with light and medium armor, and all simple and martial weapons, along with all cross bows,(special, not proficient with any bows)
- Magic Reverse: Can stop any spell being cast in a 30 ft area (spell is considered cast thus loosing the spell per day) and can do one of three things with it.
- Can restore HP and gain as much health as the lvl of the spell +1 - Can reverse the spell and channel it through their weapon and use it as an arcane strike(as the feat) - Can restore a spell per day of that lvl spell (though if it was a 6th lvl spell and the highest you know is 4th lvl you gain a 4th lvl spell per day) or lower This ability is usable 3/Day.
- Spell-Like Ability: Magic Missile 1/day (can cast at what lvl a magic missiles damage can only be cast if you are a magic using class.)
- Automatic Languages: Elven, Common. Bonus Languages: Any
- Favored Class: Wizard or Paladin (Blood elf paladins do not have to be lawful good as they stole the divine powers of a paladin)
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|375 years||600 years||1,000 years||+1d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Base Weight|