Blood Elves (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Most are tall around 6'2", 6'4", and have skin with a light shade of red to it and have long swept back ears and bright shining green eyes
Gets along fine with most races especially elves though like elves they hate orcs
Usually chaotic good or neutral
Any though mostly cities that are built in and with nature
Any god of magic is usually worshiped. Blood Elf paladins worship Pelor or other sun gods. Blood Elf paladins may also worship gods of battle or retribution such as Saint Cuthbert.
Elven and common though if they have a choice of a second language most learn draconic Blood elves also learn the languages of friends and enemies. Such languages include: Sylvan, Dwarven, Halfling, Gnome, and the languages of any woodland creatures. Blood elves also like to learn elemental languages such as Ignan so that way they can command the elementals that they summon.
The name system is much like humans, a first name which can be any, and the last name of the father which can also be very much varied
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma. Blood Elves are fast and smart though not very social
- "Humanoid ":
- Blood Elves base land speed is 40 feet:
- Proficiency's: Blood Elves are proficient with light and medium armor, and all simple and marshal weapons, along with all cross bows,(special, not proficient with any bows)
- Magic Reverse: Can stop any spell being cast in a 30 ft area (spell is considered cast thus loosing the spell per day) and can do one of three things with it.
- Can restore HP and gain as much health as the lvl of the spell +1 - Can reverse the spell and channel it through their weapon and use it as an arcane strike(as the feat) - Can restore a spell per day of that lvl spell (though if it was a 6th lvl spell and the highest you know is 4th lvl you gain a 4th lvl spell per day) or lower This ability is usable 3/Day.
- Spell-Like Ability: Magic Missile 1/day (can cast at what lvl a magic missiles damage can only be cast if you are a magic using class.)
- Automatic Languages: Elven, Common. Bonus Languages: Any
- Favored Class: Wizard or Paladin (Blood elf paladins do not have to be lawful good as they stole the divine powers of a paladin)
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|375 years||600 years||1,000 years||+1d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Base Weight|