Blind Fighting (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
 Blind Fighting [Combat]
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You may reroll your miss chances caused by concealment.
- +1: While impaired visually, you may move your normal speed without difficulty.
- +6: You have Blindsense out to 60', this allows you to know the location of all creatures within 60'.
- +11: You have Tremorsense out to 120', this allows you to "see" anything within 120' that is touching the earth.
- +16: You cannot be caught flat footed.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Combat Feats