From D&D Wiki
Often Consume has been described as a Male humaniod figure who is garbed in a dark cloak with shiny pinprics of light that represent the stars. However that was his original form which he wore during the Great War between the Gods and the Primordials. He was killed in a minor battle and has been long forgotten except to the one monastary of monks which is hidden in a large mountain range. there was a prophacy that says when the fifth "coming of the Shadow Sun" ,which is when a large comet crashes to the Mortal Plane which when foraged into anything produces far superior items, that the God of the Shadow Sun would return, this time as a female. After some time, a monk found a slave girl, named Blaze, who had become a Star Pact Warlock who had an Aura of Power about her. After several trails and quests, they discovered that she was meant to be the new god of the Shadow Sun. She ascended into Godhood and started to reclaim lands that had been stolen from her position.
- Seek the hidden ways of the Stars and moon so as to form connections to the Shadow Sun.
- Aid the Followers of Sehanine whenever possible, as the Goddess of the Moon deserves the help of the Star God.
- Protect the weak and innocent.
- Be honorable in all your interactions with others even those who dishonor themselves.
- Use your powers only to benifit the Mortal Plane and others and remain humble no matter how powerful you become.
- Oppose the follows of Asmodeus as they will seek to overthrow the God of the Shadow Sun to prevent her from regaining her throne.
 Cleric Training
The only difference from normal cleric training is that it all takes place in open grottos within forests and at night after sun set. The only other differance is that to fully become a cleric one must recieve a tattoo from magic star paint in the shape and colors of the Shadow Sun.
"May the stars favor this prayer." is uttered at the end of any form of prayer.
Are open roofed and in plain veiw of the night sky, typically on mountain tops and on lake sides.
None differant then normal ones made to Sehanine other then them being in the dead of night.
 Heralds and Allies
Only one herald, Aelar Starpalm, the monk who rescued her and has stood by her ever since.