Blackheart (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Blackhearts were once a proud and noble empire of humans that were eternally damned due to a faustian bargain, that was forced upon them. They were offered as the bargainingship of their enemy to a powerful archdevil in pursuit of power and the opportunity to destroy their enemy. As the city was being beseiged the once proud kindom of men requested aid from all neighboring kingdoms, villages, even barbarian wartribes, none came to their aid. As the final days of the once proud nation the king onlooked to the outskirts of his castle and saw the kindoms he had sent aid to... watching, laughing, mocking. since then these people have excepted their damnation and are returning..... to make the descendants of man pay for their betrayal.
Blackhearts are vicious, dangerous, and the most vile beings to walk this earth. They're goal is to make every last creature on this planet bow down to them, and then they'll crush you under their foot. Male Blackhearts are only focused on dominance
Blackhearts appear as Large, Muscular Humans with Faded-Red Skin, and Black Veins. They tend to have exagerated features, and tend to look devilishly alluring to other creatures. Their most notable feature is in the center of their chest is a large portruding black heart, covered by an overlap of thick flayed skin. Male Blackhearts tend to be more monstrous in appearance, Female Blackhearts even though still physically imposing, they appear almost like an amazonian crossed with a succubus.
The Black-Heart race only seek superiority, and will only have relations with those who also seek superiority. They mainly side with Devils.
They live in lands that are ran by humans, but only seek to destroy humans.
They worship all deity's of War, Death, and Destruction and the blood god Khorne
Common, Abyssal, Infernal, Draconic, Elemental, and Celestial.
Blackhearts have no names they are born marked with an insignia on their Right Arm until they come of age then they are given a title to take the place of a name. They have such titles as: The Dashade, Black Hand, and Night. This title is given to them based on a significant action they may have done or one that has been given to them. When they are given a title they may only refuse it by killing the title giver, if not they are stuck with it forever. When giving a Blackheart a title it is showing your superiority, if they accept it they are honor bound to serve you. They must be able to undertand you are giving them a title, if you give them a title in a foreign language it will not work, they also must be able to hear you give them said title.
- +8 Str, +8 Con,, +8 Dex, −6 Cha: They are powerful, and destructive, but their hatred for humanity and their twisted visage makes them very unsociable.
- Humanoid(Evil): They are a fusion of fiends and humans, Their body is human their blood is that of devils.
- Blackheart base land speed is 90 feet.
- Black Blood(Su): The Blackhearts most formidable feature is their black blood, it can be hardened to the durability of adamantine upon contact with oxygen, and is quite thick. For every 10 HP you are missing,you gain Damge Resistance 5/Adamantine.
- Black Blood Retaliation(Su): The Blackheart's other fascinating feature is that when their blood solidifies it has a tendency to solidify in outward spikes often impaling allies. Whenever an enemy deals damage to you all enemies adjacent to you take, 1d8 + Con modifier piercing damage
- Blood of Vengeance(Su): The Blackhearts have created a hatred that has been fueled by generations of fury, and bloodshed,, past down through the ages
- Heart of Darkness(Su): The Blackhearts most powerful trait is that they can channel their raw life force into a destrucive onslaught of energy, The Blackheart may chose to expend all of his Current HP, up to 0 HP to create a large 30 X 30 foot in diameter in diameter blast, that deals 1d12 + X + Constitution Modifier Negative Energy Damage(X Being the amount of health expemded to activate this ability.), The HP MUST be Spent in full to activate this ability.
- Racial Hit Dice: Blackhearts start with two levels of Outsider, granting them 3d8 HD, a Base Attack Bonus of +2, and saving throws of Fortitude +2, Reflex +2, and Will +2
- +3 Natural Armor
- Dark-Vision 120 feet
- Low-Light Vision
- Automatic Languages: Common, Infernal, Ayssal, Draconic, Elemetal, Celestial. Bonus Languages: .
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment: +7
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|150 years||300 years||900 years||+600 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7'2"||+2d8||300 lb.||4× (2d10) lb.|
|Female||6'5"||+2d6||150 lb.||× () lb.|