Bioroid (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
A bioroid's personality is as free a personality as a human's.
 Physical Description
Bioroids' height and skin color and other stuff vary as much as a human. But they have armor instead of skin, except for their face. Though, their skin is really not skin. It's really a synthetic fiber meant to look and feel like skin, stretched over their metal frame. Whether they have the skin synthetic fiber on their hands, and whatnot, all depends on their creator's desire.
Depending on their programming, they can get along well with other races, or absolutely hate them. Though, if a Bioroid really tries (Will Save; DC: 10), they override that programming forever (the character chooses what their programming is when they create their character). If the save is failed, they can try again when they meet the same race that they don't like. They can try again on the same target that they failed the save on, but if they do it before a 24 hour period, they take a -4 penalty on the check.
Bioroids can live in any habitable land.
English, and the language in the country where they were made.
The creator chooses their name. They might create it in accordence to when they were created, or what they can do (example: Protoman, Elecman). It can also be in accordence with another Bioroid's name (example: Rock, Roll: Rock and Roll).
 Racial Traits
- +2 to 1 or 2 ability scores, -2 to 1 or 2 ability scores. Or you can just not change their ability scores at all: Bioroids Strength, Quickness, Endurance, Wisdom, Intelligence, or Charm all depends on their creator's adjustments.
- Construct: Bioroids are constructs due to their being built. They are still subject to critical hits, thanks to having human attributes.
- Small: +1 to Attack Rolls and AC; +4 to Hide checks; -4 to Grapple checks; Medium: No bonuses; Large(you need to talk to your GM if you want to be a Large-sized Bioroid): -1 to Attack Rolls and AC; -4 to Hide checks; +4 to Grapple checks; 10 foot reach.
- A Medium or a Large Bioroid's base land speed is: 30ft; A small Bioroid's speed is 20ft.
- Attachable weaponry(Ex): A Bioroid can either use normal weapons, or they can use a weapon built specifically for Bioroids. These specially built weapons can't be disarmed, but they can be sundered. A weapon specially built for Bioroids are able to switch places with a Bioroid's hand. You don't drop your weapons unless you want to drop them. Switching from your weapon to your hand (and visa-versa) is a free action.
- Native Language: English and the native language of the country they were made in.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|28 years||40 years||50 years||+1d6 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 2"||+4d10||100 lb.||× (3d6) lb.|
|Female||4' 2"||+2d10||85 lb.|| × (2d6) lb.
remember, bioroids are made out of metal. This affects their weight.
also, I got the name Bioroid from a story on Fanfiction.net